*Newest at the bottom.
01. Touring is tough. You’re almost in a haze because you don’t really know where you are half the time: you’re in a hotel room one moment, and the next thing you know, you’re onstage performing for 60,000 people, then you’re back on an airplane. It’s very hectic and I couldn’t do it without my family.
02. I want to let my fans get to know a little about me. I’m very thankful for everything they’ve done for me so, of course, I’m going to let them into my world a bit. But I really am a very private person, and I love kepping my life to myself-that’s how I’ve always been.
03. I don’t go long without eating. I never starve myself: I grab a healthy snack.
04. The sweetest thing a guy said is that I look pretty with or without makeup.
05. Lipgloss is my calling!
06. My advice to kids is give it your all! Give it 110% and don’t give up!
07. Ghost stories really scare me. I have such a big imagination that after I watch a horror movie like “The Grudge”, I look in the corners of my room for the next two days.
08. My passion is doing movies, and as long as I keep doing that, I’ll be happy. I want to do movies, fun roles and dramatic ones. I love all of it.
09. “The Lion King” always makes me cry, especially when Simba’s father gets trampled.
10. Everybody knows me by this scent called Pink Sugar. (Zacs Favorite Perfume for girls to wear *wink*)
11. Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too.
12. Back in fifth grade, I was obsessed with Pokemon cards and Beanie Babies! My family and I would be online 4 am in the morning, just to get a new shipment of beanie babies.
13. I just lip gloss! It doesn’t matter if it’s $2 or $30.
14. I’ve always wanted to play Maria in “West Side Story”. My idol is Natalie Wood, and I love the movie, so I think a modern-day twist on it would be really neat.
15. I’m really an outdoorsy girl. People think I can’t go anywhere without getting all primped up, but I love to go camping, and I’m totally fine with not doing my hair or makeup, not taking a shower and just hiking.
16. I guess my parents were strict. There were a few times when being with my friends and had bring my sister. It was just my parents best interests.
17. I sing and dance as well, and I would like to do the whole Hilary Duff thing.
18. If people don’t like me for whatever I do, for being me, then that’s too bad. I don’t want to change to be something that I’m not for other people to like me.
19. This is going to sound really funny. I have a poster of Zac Efron on my wall! I think every girl has a poster of him in their room so, why not join the club!
20. I think I’d make a pretty good girlfriend.
21. I’m not very experienced with boys or the whole dating thingy.
22. I’d like to win an Oscar.
23. I may have had a crush on Zac, but we are like brother and sister, so nothing would ever happen.
24. My first real kiss came when I was 10, and it was in a acting class. I had to do a scene from a movie where someone gets kissed under a tree, and I did not want to do it! But my acting partner wanted me to feel comfortable, so he bought a picnic basket with all these snacks. He made such an effort – and it was cute.
25. I’ve had many nicknames over the years: V, Nessa, Nessy Poo, Nessy Bear and Van. Only my parents call me Van, though, and I hate it. I get embarrassed.
26. So many people try to grow up too fast, and it’s not fun! You should stay a kid as long as possible!
27. Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.
28. I took piano lessons when I was younger and I’ve been trying to learn how to play the guitar recently. I’d realy like to learn how to play the drums. They’re alot of fun and they require a lot of focus.
29. I like friends who are honest and loyal. They also shouldn’t be afraid to be a kid. I like having fun.
30. The second I met Zac, I thought he was a really cool guy. It’s hard not to have chemistry with someone who is so attractive.
31. Guys act strange around me. I swear I don’t know why!
32. If you have your eye set on somebody, don’t beat around the bush.
33. I’m a super crazy hula hyper.
34. My little sister Stella partly looks up to me. She depends on me and I always try to set a good example for her.
35. I want to put like a new genre together. Kinda soulful and kinda rock, and just different, very eclectic. I definitely want to do my thing.
36. Recording the music in me is so much fun. It’s always a pleasure to be with Zac, It brings back old memory’s.
37. It was just so easy because you are just vibeing with each other and having fun, and just singing these really true heart-felt lyrics to each other.
38. [About Zac] He always makes me happy.
39. [About Zac] He literally knows exactly what to do to make me laugh.
40. “I grew up in the business, so I was used to putting on makeup every day,” says the 19-year-old star of the High School Musical movies, who went without makeup for her PEOPLE photo shoot. “Just recently I’ve learned to be okay with myself without wearing makeup. I think it was a special someone telling me that I didn’t need it. I started taking care of my skin and realized I didn’t need as much as I thought I did.
41. [On her nude picture scandal] “I`m much better now. But truthfully I don`t like talking about it. It was something that was meant to be private, and even though it isn`t anymore, I`d still like to keep it as private as I can. It was very traumatic, and I am extremely upset it happened. I hope all my fans can learn from my mistake and make smart decisions. But I wouldn`t have been able to get through it if it wasn`t for my family, friends, and fans, who supported me all along the way.”
42. [On Bullies] “You have to stand up for yourself. Don’t pay attention to what they say because they’re just jealous.”
43. [On Cliques] “Always be your own person. Don’t ever try something just to be part of a group.”
44. “If you really love someone, you shouldn’t have to work at it, you finish each others’ sentences and have the same sense of humor.”
45. “My first on screen kiss, what to say, what to say…it was with a great person!”
Quotes about Vanessa
Zac Efron: “I like the sound of that!” (In response to:”And the lovely Vanessa Anne Efron! Oops! I mean Hudgens!”)
Zac Efron: “At callbacks, it was a mix-and-match session. We were stuck together through the entire process. But at the time, we didn’t know if it was chemistry or just they didn’t like us or what was going on. I guess we noticed it from the beginning. I still don’t know what it is…I think it’s just…I don’t know…she’s fun.”
Ashley Tisdale: “She’s one of my closest and bestest friends.”
Megan Fox: ?With any of the Miley Cyrus shit, or any of that Vanessa Hudgens shit?I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It?s like, Oh, I?m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone is an asshole and sold for money. I?m sorry if someone else is a dick. No. You shouldn?t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one?s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that. Fuck Disney.?
Chucky Klapow: ?Vanessa is the most naturally gifted in picking up the new moves!?
Kenny Ortega: “Vanessa has the most beautiful voice and heart such as passionate as an actress and as a person, Gotta Go My Own Way is a wonderful turning point for her character.”
Zac Efron: “Working with Vanessa its really fun you know, we really were friends pretty much from the moment we met, she’s always been easy to talk to and you know, with a relationship like that you know, being friendly and two people who know how to communicate, the chemistry’s always gonna be there so we have a great time.”
HSM Assistant Director: [Planning a Prank on Zac] “Listen. This is not about Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa is an innocent by stander and though is with Zac is not part of this!”
Brittany Snow: “One of my best friends is Vanessa Hudgens. And we probably hang out every day. Zac Efron is one of my closest guy friends. And we just kind of like hang out.?
Alex Pettyfer: [On Beastly] “It’s an Alex Flinn book and [I’ll be costarring] with Vanessa Hudgens. She?s really talented. She?s yet to prove herself so far because she?s only been in musicals but she?s got the film Bandslam which is about to come out, and Sucker Punch. And now she?s got Beastly too, which is cool. Will I be tempted to steal her off Zac [Efron]? No! She?s a beautiful girl but I wouldn?t steal her off her boyfriend! My kind of girl? maybe Natalie Portman, or Winona Ryder.”